|25 November 2011
- An Entrepreneur Mind Setting in the Career Development Path
Date: November 25, 2011 (Friday)
Venue: Lecture Theater E, Academic Building, HKUST
In view of the raising market demand for the wealth management expert in bank and insurance companies, Risk Management & Business Intelligence Program organized a career seminar to enrich our students knowledge on the practical business operation in an insurance company and relevant information regarding the professional qualification in this field. Discussion topics include:
- The structure of an insurance company
- The work of supporting team, such as product development, claim procedure, back office administration
- What kinds of examinations / qualifications that a financial planner required to take?
- The content of those examinations / qualifications
About the Speaker:
Mr Raymond Tse
is Senior Unit Manager in an international insurance company. He has broad experience in the business market either in SME and Enterprise sector and frequently offers seminars and trainings to companies. He obtained MBA in University of South Australia, BBA and BASc in University of Windsor Canada.
Phone: 2358 6955