Since its inception in 2009, the RMBI program strives to equip students with comprehensive quantitative and statistical skills, high-quality analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as well grasp of business fundamentals.
In echoing the vision and mission of the pioneered RMBI program, the upcoming symposium will continue to serve as an excellent platform for the academics and industrial experts to gather and exchange their views about the development of Risk Management (RM) and Business Intelligence (BI); as well as to offer young adults a unique opportunity to gain invaluable first-hand learning experience in RM and BI.
The scope for RMBI Symposium 2016 includes
- The integration of RM and BI in commercial world
- The essence of building sound risk management systems and business intelligence applications in companies
- How business enterprises improve their competitiveness using RM and BI
- The future development of the RM and BI industries
- Academy of Professional Certification
- Asia Financial Risk Think Tank
- E-Health Consortium
- Hong Kong Association of Risk Management and Safety
- Hong Kong Computer Society
- Hong Kong Professionals and Senior Executives Association
- Hong Kong Logistics Association
- The Institute of Crisis and Risk Management
- The Institute of Operational Risk (HK)